Halloween 2013

Monday, November 4, 2013

We had a great Halloween this year. Last year the babies were just about 10 weeks old, which you can see here. We went trick or treating just on our street, and then went to our church's fall carnival. It was precious to see the babies "trick-or-treat." We held them and let them reach in the candy buckets and grab a piece of candy. My polite Hadley girl even signed "please" before each piece. We got to meet our neighbors and had a sweet time as a family. We were so excited for the costumes we chose for the babies this year but Jack Henry Somebody decided to protest his hat/beard every time we tried it on EXCEPT on Halloween. He wore it all night with no issues at all. He never touched or pulled on it. It's like he knew it was Halloween night :) To get the babies to stay still for pictures we bribed them with snickers. Here are my little chocolate mouthed garden gnomes... 







  







3 comments:

  1. Oh my word!! They are so, so cute! Those pictures made me laugh! My twins were Peter Pan and Tinkerbell (they are 3) and my 5 year old was Wendy. I always love seeing what other twin mommies do for costume coordination. Such a great costume idea you had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I just looked at your blog and your children are PRECIOUS! Love the peter pan clan! Thank you so much for your sweet words and thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger